Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Ayurvedic Pharmacy Officer in the Ayush Vibhag Department. The Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Ayurvedic Pharmacy Officer. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in till March 8, 2024.
HPPSC Shimla Ayurvedic Pharmacy Officer Recruitment 2024 – Notification and Eligibility Criteria
|Ayurvedic Pharmacy Officer
|Rs.29,700 – 94,000/- (Pay Band Level 08)
|The general category applicants, EWS, PwD, and other State’s candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 400, whereas SC, ST, OBC and EWS covered under UR – BPL categories will have to pay a fee of Rs 100.
|Between 18 to 45 years
|(i) Plus two (12th) from a recognized Board of School Education.
(ii) Successful training of least two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/ Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) /Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) from an Institution duly recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board/ University recognized by the Himachal Pradesh government.
|Screening Test, and Document Verification
How to apply for HPPSC Ayurvedic Pharmacy Officer Recruitment 2024
The candidates should apply online through the official link on or before 08 March 2024. Keep your Documents ready at the time of submission and check each document carefully. Wherever an application fee is required for submission of an application, it must be submitted on time, or else the application will be rejected. After successful submission of an application, it is required to have a copy of your application form, for further process.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, no offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- Female candidates/ Ex-Servicemen of H.P./ Blind/ Visually Impaired candidates of H.P are exempted from the payment of fees.
- The candidates belonging to disabled categories are advised to claim their respective category only if the percentage of disability is 40% or more than this.
- If any candidate appears in the Screening Test on the centre other than the allotted centre, his / her candidature will be rejected straightway and no correspondence will be entertained in the matter.
- Contract/Casual/adhoc/ daily rated/ work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer. The candidates who are in Government service (regular service) may apply to the Commission alongwith requisite examination fees with information to their Head of Departments / Employer for issuing NOC.
- The number of vacancies to be filled in on the basis of this Screening Test may increase or decrease.
Last Date of Online Application Submission:-
Interested and willing candidates for Himachal Pradesh Govrenment Job Opening can apply before 08-03-2024 (11:59 PM).