All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Junior Residents in various departments. Interested candidates can apply before 16-10-2023 (05:00 PM).
AIIMS Raebareli Junior Resident Job 2023
|Post Name||Junior Resident|
|Pay Scale||Mnimum of Rs.56,100/- plus NPA|
|Age Limit||Max 37 years|
|Qualification||(i) The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
(ii) State /MCI Medical registration is mandatory before joining.
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination and Document Verification|
How to Apply for AIIMS Raebareli Junior Resident Vacancy 2023
Eligible candidates can apply through the official link. Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online. Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Application Fee: AIIMS Raebareli Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
Application fee is to be paid according to categories:-
- For General/OBC/EWS – Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ST category – Rs.800/-
- For PWBD category –NIL
1. No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
3. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
4. Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:-
16-10-2023 (05:00 PM)
|Official Notification||Download Advertisement|
|Online Registration||Apply Now|