KThe Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has released the admit card for the Constable (Civil Police) – 2023 recruitment exam. Eligible candidates can download their hall tickets from the official website uppbpb.gov.in.
The exams are scheduled to be conducted on February 17 and 18 in two shifts – 10.00 AM to 12.00 noon and 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM. The admit card is made available to download from February 13, 2024. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 60,244 Male and Female Civilian constable posts through a combined recruitment exam.
How to Download UPPRPB UP Police Admit Card 2023
To download the admit card, candidates can follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of the board at uppbpb.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the notice tab
- Next, click on the admit card download link for the posts of Reserve Civil Police in the Uttar Pradesh Police.
- Enter your login credentials
- Submit it and download the admit card.
- Take a printout for future reference.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in an OMR based exam following which the candidates will be subjected to a Document Verification, Physical Standard Test and a physical interview (if required).