Assam Public Service Commission has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres under the Women and Child Development Department, Assam. Interested candidates can apply from 19-12-2023 to 18-01-2024.
Assam PSC Project Officer Vacancy Details 2023
|Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres
Under the Women and Child Development Department, Assam
|Between 21 – 38 years as of 01-01-2023
|Rs.22,000/- to 97,000/- plus Rs.9,700 Grade Pay (Pay Band 3)
|(i) Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce having Philosophy /Education with Psychology /Economics from a recognized University. OR (ii) Graduate in Arts/ Science/ Commerce and a Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Works/ Labour & Social Welfare/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Criminology from a recognized University. OR (iii) Graduate in Child Development /Home Science/ Nutrition from a recognized University.
|Screening/ Written Test and Viva- Voice/ Interview
Application Fee: Assam Child Development Project Officer & Allied Cadres Bharti
Application fees for the mentioned posts are given below in detailed categories wise:
1. General/ EWS – Rs.297.20 (Application Fee Rs.250 +Processing Fee Rs.40 + Tax Rs.7.20)
2. SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC -Rs.197.20 (Application Fee Rs.150 +Processing Fee Rs.40 + Tax Rs.7.20)
3. BPL/ PWBD – Rs.47.20 (Processing Fee Rs.40 + Tax Rs.7.20)
How to Apply for Assam PSC Project Officer Recruitment 2023
Eligible candidates can apply through the Official Link only. Candidates who wish to apply can apply online. Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted application for future reference.
- An Incomplete application will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Dates for Online Application Submission:-
19-12-2023 to 18-01-2024