The Central Bank of India (CBI) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Safai Karmachari cum Sub-staff and/Or Sub-Staff 2024-25. Interested candidates can apply for the posts on the official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in till January 9, 2024.
The recruitment exam is scheduled to be conducted in February 2024. The applicants will be able to download their hall tickets from Jan/Feb 2024. The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 484 posts.
Central Bank of India Safai Karmachari cum Sub-staff and/Or Sub-Staff Vacancy Details 2023
|Safai Karmachari cum Sub-staff and/Or Sub-Staff
|The age of the candidate should have been between 18 to 26 years
|Rs.14,500/- to Rs.28,145/- per month
|(i) The minimum educational qualification shall be a 10th standard pass 10th /SSC pass or its equivalent examination pass. Or
(i) Minimum Eighth standard Pass or its equivalent examination pass.
(ii) Higher qualification does not have any concession, or weightage in the service of the Bank.
Application Fee: CBI Safai Karmachari cum Sub-staff and/Or Sub-Staff Job Opening 2023
The applicants from SC/ST/PwBD/EXSM category will have to pay a fee of Rs 175, whereas 850 is applicable to other category candidates.
Steps to Apply for CBI Recruitment 2023
1. Visit the official website centralbankofindia.co.in
2. On the homepage go to Career with Us > Current Vacancies
3. Click on the notification for the recruitment of Safai Karmachari
4. On the advertisement, click on the provided application link
5. Register yourself and proceed with the application
6. Fill out the form, upload documents, pay the fee, and submit
7. Download a copy and take a printout for future reference
Central Bank of India Sub Staff Recruitment 2024 Selection Process
The selection process for the Central Bank of India Safai Karmachari Cum Sub-Staff and/or Sub-Staff Recruitment 2024-25 at Central Bank of India (CBI) involves an initial Online Examination, conducted by IBPS, encompassing sections in English Language Knowledge, General Awareness, Elementary Arithmetic, and Psychometric Test (Reasoning).
Candidates must qualify in each section to proceed. Subsequently, four times the total vacancies of qualified candidates will be called for a Local Language Test at respective Zonal Offices. The Medium of Examination varies based on the State applied for. The Bank reserves the right to finalize examination centers, and candidates should adhere to reporting times.
The final selection is subject to obtaining a minimum score in both the Online Examination and Local Language Test, ensuring candidates are sufficiently high in merit.
- Age relaxation will be given as per the rules.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Last Date to Submit Applications:-
Eligible candidates are invited to submit their applications through the official link within the period from December 20, 2023, to January 9, 2024.