The Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has released the notification for the HCS Judicial Branch examination 2024. Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website hpsc.gov.in from January 5 onwards. The application window closes on January 31, 2024 (upto 11.55 PM).
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 174 vacancies (129 actual vacancies + 45 anticipated vacancies) of Civil Judge (Junior Division) in the Cadre of Haryana Civil Service (Judicial Branch).
Haryana Public Service Commission Civil Judge Vacancy Details 2024
Eligibility Criteria: HPSC Civil Judge Job Opening 2024
Age limit: The candidate should not be less than 2l years and not more than 42 years of age, on or before January 31, 2024. Upper age limit relaxations applicable for reserved category candidates.
Educational Qualification: (i) No person shall be eligible to be appointed a Civil Judge (Junior Division) unless he holds a degree of Bachelor of Law from a University established by the law and approved/recognized by the Bar Council of India on or before the closing date i.e. 31.01.2024. (ii) The expression “Degree of Bachelor of Laws” means a degree entitling a candidate to be enrolled as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961, and the rules made there under. (iii) The candidates should hold the degree of Bachelor of Law on or before the closing date for submission of the online application form i.e. 31.01 .2024.
Application Fee: Haryana PSC Civil Judge Hiring 2024
Application fees according to categories are given below in detail:-
1. For Male candidates of the General category including Dependent Son of-Serviceman of Haryana/ For Male candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States – Rs.1000/-
2. For all Female candidates of the General category including Female Dependent of ESM of Haryana only/ For Female candidates of General and all reserved categories of other States/ For Male and female candidates of SC / BC-A / BC-B / ESM categories of Haryana only/ Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – Rs.250/-
3. For all Persons with Disabilities category candidates (with at least 40% disabilities) of Haryana only – NIL
How to Apply for HPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2024
Candidates are required to apply online on the Official website of HPSC from 05-01-2024. Candidates who wish to apply can fill out the application form online. Candidates must take a printout of the online submitted application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
Selection Process: Civil Judge HPSC Job
The Civil Judge selection process will be conducted in three stages: the Preliminary examination (for screening), the Main examination (qualifying in nature) and Viva-voce. The Preliminary Examination shall be of objective type with multiple-choice questions as distinguished from the Main Written Examination which shall be of subjective/narrative type.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the rules.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Date of Online Application Submission:-
Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website hpsc.gov.in from January 5 onwards. The last date to submit application is 31-01-2024.