Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published a recruitment notification for recruitment of TGT Punjabi. The application forms for Trained Graduate Teachers (Punjabi) can be filled out online from 18th September. The last date to submit the same is 9th October 2023.
Haryana HSSC TGT Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teachers (Grade-C)|
|Age Limit||18 – 42 Years|
|Selection Procedure||1. Written Exam 2. Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience|
Minimum Educational Qualification
- Candidates should be HTET (Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test) or STET (State Teacher Eligibility Test) qualified.
- It is mandatory to have the subject of Hindi or Sanskrit till at least 10th grade.
- Applicants must have a Graduation Degree with at least a 50 percentile score in a relevant specialization according to the post.
- Applicants should possess a basic teaching qualification like B.Ed/D. El. Ed/ Dip. in Elementary Education/ Equivalent Qualification.
- Socio-economic criteria such as teaching experience make up for a 5% selection score.
HSSC Teacher Job 2023 Application Fee
|General Male – Female||Rs. 150|
|General Female (Haryana resident)||Rs. 75|
|SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Male||Rs. 35|
|SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State Female||Rs. 18|
|PwD (Person with Disability)/ExServiceman of Haryana||No Charges|
How to Apply: HSSC Teacher Recruitment 2023
If you meet the eligibility criteria, you can fill out the application form once it’s out on 18 Sep 2023. We are sharing the step-wise process for filling out the online form below:
1. Go to the HSSC Official Apply Online Link.
2. Click on the link to access the HSSC website.
3. Place your cursor on the Recruitment tab on the top panel of the website.
4. Now, click on the Apply for Job option under the Recruitment tab.
5. You will be redirected to the Recruitment portal of the HSSC.
6. Now scroll down to find the Panel Recruitment Regarding Various TGT Teachers, Haryana.
7. Under this panel, click on ‘Click here to Apply Online for the post of TGT against Advt. No 04/2023’
8. Start filling out the Application form by providing all the compulsory particulars in the assigned field boxes.
8. Upload the necessary documents and a passport–size photograph.
9. Finish paying the application fee.
10. Take a print of your application form for the document verification round in the future.
Opening date for submission of online applications – 18.09.2023
Closing date for submission of online application – 09.10.2023
Closing date for deposit of fee – 12.10.2023
|Official Notification||Download Advertisement|
|Online Registration||Apply Now|