The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) invites applications to fill 600 vacancies of Junior Assistant Manager. The candidates who want to get this opportunity can apply through online mode from 15 September 2023 to 30 September 2023.
IDBI Junior Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Junior Assistant Manager|
Age Limit for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
As given in the official notification of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023, the minimum age for aforementioned position is 20 years and the upper age limit is 25 years specifically, a candidate must have been born between 31.08.1998 and 31.08.2003 (both dates inclusive).
Qualification for IDBI Bank Vacancy 2023
Candidates applying for the IDBI Recruitment 2023 must have the following qualifications.
- Candidates should be graduates from any discipline from a university recognized by Government of India or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government of India.
- Applicants who have passed only a diploma course will not be considered as qualifying for the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates are expected to have proficiency in computers.
- Proficiency in regional language will be preferred.
Application Fee for IDBI Job 2023
SC/ST/PWD candidates need to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.200 and Rs.1000 for all others. Payment can be made using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets, and the information requested on the screen.
Selection Procedure for IDBI Bank Jr. AM Vacancy
According to the official notification of IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023, the selection procedure will include an online test followed by a personal interview for those who pass the online test. The online test will be objective in nature.
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates should duly fill out the online application form along with relevant documents and submit it before the last date. The online application interface will be closed on 30.09.2023.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- An incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Only Candidates willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 30.9.2023
Last Date for Printing your Application:- 15.10.2023
Last Date for Editing Application Details:- 30.9.2023
Last Date for Online Payment of Fee:- 30.9.2023
|Official Notification||Download Advertisement|
|Online Registration||Apply Now|