MahaTransco (Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company) announces new recruitment to fulfil the vacancies for the posts of Assistant Engineer. Eligible candidates are directed to submit their application online.
Selected candidates will get Rs.49,210 – 1,19,315/- per month salary. Total 130 vacant posts have been announced by MahaTransco (Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company) Recruitment Board. Eligible candidates can apply for MAHATRANSCO Maharashtra Job before 31-01-2024.
Eligibility Criteria: MAHATRANSCO 130 Assistant Engineer Job Notification 2024
Age Limit: As per the Recruitment Notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 57 years.
Education Qualification:As per official notification candidate should have Diploma/ Degree in Electrical Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities. According to the Post Requirement –
1. Diploma in Electrical Engineering and 5 years post qualification experience in the post.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Technology. No post qualification experience is required. However, employees should have served for minimum five years in the company on regular basis.
Application Fees: MAHATRANSCO Asst Engineer Vacancy
Eligible candidates belonging to the Open Category have to pay an application fee of Rs.700/- whereas candidates belonging to the Reserved Category are required to pay Rs.350/- through Internet Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card (Rupay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro)/ IMPS/ Mobile Wallets. Application Fee shall not be applicable to Divyang persons for whom the post is reserved.
How to Apply for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2024?
The Interested candidates need to visit the official website: https://www.mahatransco.in/. Eligible candidates need to complete the online application and attach the needed documentation. Please double-check the application cost for the specific position for which you intend to apply before paying it. Please save or print a paper copy of the registration form for future reference.
Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Selection Process:
Written Test (Online Test) and Merit
- Knowledge of Marathi is desirable.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- The fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Last Date of Online Application Submission:-
Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 31-01-2024.