The Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has commenced the online application process for recruitment to the post of Principal, Vice-Principal and Deputy Director of Vocational Education at the Industrial Training Institute (ITI) today, December 20. Eligible candidates can apply for the vacancies on the official website mpsc.gov.in till January 9, 2024 (upto 11.59 PM).
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 123 vacancies in the Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) in Maharashtra.
Maharashtra PSC Principal and Deputy Director Vacancy Details 2023
|Principal and Deputy Director
|Candidates must be between the age of 18 years and 42 years as on January 1, 2024. Upper age limit relaxations applicable for reserved category candidates.
|Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/- per month
|The Candidates should possess a Degree in Engineering or Technology at least in Second Class from any recognized university or institution.
|Selection will be made on the basis of shortlisting
Application Fee: MPSC Principal and Deputy Director Job Opening 2023
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs.719/- for Unreserved Categories and Rs.449/- for Backward Classes/ Economically Weaker Sections/ Orphans/ Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply for Maharashtra PSC Principal and Deputy Director Recruitment 2023
1. Visit the official website mpsc.gov.in
2. On the homepage, click on ‘Online Facilities’
3. Now click on ‘Online Application System’
4. Register yourself and proceed with the application
5. Fill out the form, pay the fee and submit the document
6. Download a copy and take a printout for future
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- No application fee will be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidature may be immediately canceled on account of canvassing.
- Applications received after the scheduled date and time for submission of application will be rejected.
Dates for Online Application Submission:-
Willing candidates can submit their application from 20-12-2023 to 09-01-2024.