National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) is inviting applications from interested applicants for the recruitment of Apprentices in various trades. Walk-in for 120 Apprentice Posts will be conducted from 22nd February to 26th February 2024. These vacancies at NMDC, Chhattisgarh are on a Contract Basis. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can attend the walk-in interview from 22nd February 2024 to 26th February 2024.
NMDC Apprentice Recruitment Details – Qualification, Age Limit and More
|Candidate must ITI passed a certificate in Mechanic (Diesel) issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
|Candidate must ITI passed a certificate in Fitter issued by the National Council for Vocational Training.
|Candidate must ITI passed a certificate in Electrician issued by the National Council for Vocational Training
|Welder (Gas and Electrical)
|Candidate must ITI passed a certificate in Welder (Gas & Electric) issued by the National Council for Vocational Training
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
|Candidate must ITI passed a certificate in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) issued by the National Council for Vocational Training
|Candidate must ITI passed the certificate in Machinist issued by the National Council for Vocational Training
Application Submission – NMDC Recruitment 2024
- First of all, applicants can click here to register themselves on the official website of Apprenticeship before going to attend the interview.
- Eligible candidates who meet the eligibility criteria of NMDC can attend an interview along with their Bio-data with original and self-certified copies of all required certificates for proof of Date of Birth, Qualifications, Caste, etc. at the Training Institute, B.I.O.M, Bacheli Complex, Bacheli, Chhattisgarh 494553 from 22-02-2024 to 26-02-2024 (10:00 AM).
Pay Scale Of NMDC Trade Apprentices
The selected candidates who fulfill the requirements laid down in the advertisement of NMDC will get paid as per the Apprenticeship Act 1961
Selection Procedure of Apprentices – How To Apply
The candidates will be selected through a walk-in interview. There is no other way of selection. The selection of candidates for NMDC Recruitment 2024 is based on interviews. The interview will be held on different dates. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for NMDC notification can register and apply online through the link given above.
120 Trade Apprentice Vacancies – Notes
- The vacancies may increase or decrease.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the Interview.
- Applications received after the scheduled date, will not be considered.
Date, Time, and Venue For Walk-in-Interview:-
Date:- 22-02-2024 to 26-02-2024
Time:- 10:00 AM
Venue:- Training Institute, B.I.O.M, Bacheli Complex, Bacheli, Chhattisgarh 494553