Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the post of Assistant Fisheries Officer, Group-B of Odisha Fisheries Cadre under Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department. Interested candidates can apply from 16-09-2023 to 16-10-2023.
OPSC Vacancy Details 2023
|Post Name||Assistant Fisheries Officer|
|Age Limit||Between 21 to 43 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs.44,900/- in Level 10|
|Qualification||A candidate must have possessed a Bachelor of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc.) Degree from any recognized University in India or abroad.|
Examination Fee for OPSC Job 2023
The examination fee for all categories of candidates has been exempted.
How to Apply: OPSC Recruitment 2023
Candidates can apply through the Official Website from 16-09-2023. Candidates who wish to apply can click here to fill out the application form online. Candidates can take a printout of the online submitted form for future reference.
Notes for OPSC Asst Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023:-
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. rules.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode.
- No offline forms would be accepted.
Starting date for online application submission:- 16-09-2023
Last date for online application submission:- 16-10-2023
|Official Notification||Download Advertisement|
|Online Apply||Apply Now|