Odisha Public Service Commission has released the Job Advertisement for the hiring of 539 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon/Additional Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts. Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons to be filled through online mode. Interested candidates can apply from 25-01-2024 to 26-02-2024.
Odisha Public Service Commission Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Vacancy Details 2024
|Veterinary Assistant Surgeon/Additional Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
|Between 21 to 38 years and upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
|(i) A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) or its equivalent degree from any recognized University / College / Institution in India or abroad. (ii) The candidate must possess the required conversion certificates recognized by the Veterinary Council of India (VCI) in case of candidate has Degrees from Universities in Foreign Countries. (iii) Candidate must possess a valid Registration Certificate under the Odisha Veterinary Practitioners Act, 1970 (Section 21).
|Rs.56,100/- in Level-12, Cell -1 of the Pay Matrix provided under Rule – 3 of the ORSP Rules, 2017
|Written Examination and Merit
How to Apply for OPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon/Additional Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2024
1. First, visit the official website @ opsc.gov.in
2. Check for the OPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
3. Open Veterinary Assistant Surgeon/Additional Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
4. If you are eligible, fill out the application form without any mistakes.
5. Pay the application fee (If applicable) submit the application form before the last date and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Age relaxation will be given according to the Govt. rules.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- Applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria or are incomplete shall be summarily rejected.
Dates of Application Submission:-
Interested and eligible applicants may apply online through the Official Website opsc.gov.in from 25th January 2024 to 26th February 2024.