The Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the notification for the Combined Recruitment Examination-2023 (III) for the posts of Pharmacist and Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) in various district establishments under Health and Family Welfare Department of Government of Odisha. Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the posts on the official website www.osssc.gov.in from December 22 onwards. The last date to register is 16 January 2023.
The recruitment drive aims to fill up a total of 2453 posts, of which 1002 vacancies are for the post of Pharmacist and 1451 for Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) post.
OSSSC Pharmacist and Multipurpose Health Worker Vacancy Details 2023
|Post Name (Vacancies)
|Pharmacist – 1002
|A candidate must have passed +2 Science Examination under Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy/ B.Pharm (Bachelor of Pharmacy) from Government Medical College & Hospitals of the State/ any other recognized private institutions duly approved by A.I.C. and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board.
|Multipurpose Health Worker – 1451
|A candidate must have passed +2 Science Examination under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha/ equivalent with a Diploma in Pharmacy from any Government Medical College and Hospital of the state/ any other private institutions duly recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India/ A.I.C.
Age Limit: OSSSC Job 2023
Between 21 to 38 years and upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Pay Scale: OSSSC Job Vacancy 2023
The pay Scale for the above-mentioned posts is given below in detail:-
- Pharmacist Pay Scale – Rs.25500 – Rs. 81100 Pay Matrix Level 7, Cell 1
- Multipurpose Health Worker Pay Scale – Rs.21700 – Rs. 69100 Pay Matrix Level 5, Cell 1
How to Apply for OSSSC Pharmacist and Multipurpose Health Worker (Male) Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website: www.osssc.gov.in
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
Selection Procedure: OSSSC Pharmacist and MPHW Job Opening 2023
Written Exam, Merit List and Document Verification
Exam Pattern And Syllabus :-
There shall be negative marking @ 0.25 mark per question for wrong/multiple answers. Standard Syllabus and subjects for the Written Test will be as per the Syllabus of Diploma in Pharmacy. The pattern of Written Test will be MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) type in OMR system.
- No examination fee is payable for the post.
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate
- Application forms have to be filled only in online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
Here are the Important dates for OSSSC Pharmacist and MPHW Male Recruitment 2023
Date of Notification: 15/12/2023
Starting Date to Apply Online: 22/12/2023
Last Date for Online Registration: 16/01/2024
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20/01/2024