Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC), has released the notification of the recruitment for the posts of Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory included in the Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service. Interested candidates can apply before 20-10-2023.
TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023
|Post Name||Junior Analyst|
|Pay Scale||Rs.36,400 – 1,15,700/- (Level 16)|
|Upper Age Limit||32 years|
|Qualification||(i) Must be a Graduate in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry and
(ii) Should possess not less than two years of experience in the analysis of drugs.
(iii) Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination and Certificate Verification|
Application Fee for TNPSC Junior Analyst Vacancy 2023
Candidates are required to pay a registration fee Rs.150 and examination fee Rs.100.
How to Apply: TNPSC Junior Analyst Job 2023
Eligible candidates can apply online and fill out the application form. Candidates can take the printout of the application form and receipt of fees for future reference.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge of Tamil.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application forms have to be filled only online mode, No offline forms would be accepted.
- No Maximum Age Limit for SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BC (OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute widows of all categories.
Last Date for Application Submission:-
|Official Notification||Download Advertisement|
|Online Registration||Apply Now|