Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of Senior Resident (Regular) and Senior Resident (GMDO) on a Fixed Term Contract basis (1 Year). Eligible candidates can attend the interview on 10 and 11-05-2023 (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM). ESIC is filling the Senior Resident (Regular) & Senior Resident (GMDO) 98 Posts through the interview, which will be held at Basaidarapur, New Delhi.
ESIC Senior Resident Vacancy Details:-
|Senior Resident (Regular)||54|
|Senior Resident (GMDO)||44|
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2023
For Senior Resident in Broad Specialities:
1. MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university.
2. Non PG Doctors with two year experience in relevant Medical Specialty can also apply for SR in department of Medicine, Anaesthesia, Pulmonary Medicine and Casualty department.
For Senior Resident in Super Specialities:
1. a) MBBS and PG Degree or Diploma in concerned super specialty from a recognized university.
b) If candidates possessing PG degree in the concerned super specialty are not available, those possessing PG degree in Medicine will be considered for medical super specialties departments such as gastroenterology, nephrology and cardiology etc. Similarly, candidates possessing PG degree in Surgery will be considered for Surgical super specialties departments such as Pediatric Surgery, Plastic Surgery, CTVS Onco-Surgery, etc.
ESIC Recruitment Age Limit and Relaxation:-
The candidates should not be more than 45 years of age as of the interview date. Age relaxation will be given as per govt rules.
Application Fee and Mode of Payment:-
Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- by means of a Demand Draft. In case of candidate belongs to SC/ST – Rs. 75/- (Non-Refundable) drawn in favor of ESIC Saving Fund Account No. 2, payable at Delhi. PWD/ and female candidates are exempted from the application fee.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023:-
Applicants are required to attend walk-in-interview at the Office of Dean 5th floor, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15, on 10 and 11-05-2023 (09:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs) along with the Application form duly filled-in and copies of the testimonials/ certificates.
Selection will be made in one successive stage, i.e., Walk-in-Interview
Important Notes for the ESIC Recruitment:-
(1) The number of vacancies may vary.
(2) Candidates who have completed 3 years of Senior Residency from any Govt. Institute need not appear for an interview.
(3) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
(4) The selected candidate will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of Rs. 30,000/- (Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) drawn in favor of “ESI Saving Fund Account No. 2” payable at New Delhi, towards security deposit.
ESIC Recruitment Important Date for interview:-
(i) Senior Resident (Regular) – 10-05-2023 and 11-05-2023 (09:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs)
(ii)Senior Resident (GMDO) – 10-05-2023 and 11-05-2023 (09:00 hrs to 11:00 hrs)
Venue:- Office of Dean 5th floor, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.